⭐SSL Certificates For 100% Security & Tracking Number for Every Order. Click Here
🏬We have America / UK /Australia warehouse. We will ship from the nearest warehouse.
- Our Sedum clavatum is large in size and has a two-year-old stump.
- Sedum clavatum - Sedum clavatum (Tiscalatengo Gorge Sedum) is an evergreen succulent that has rosette shape forms by round, bluish-green leaves. When Sedum clavatum's bluish-green leaves are stressed, the tips turn a beautiful light pink. The stems lose their leaves as they elongate but are often covered by younger stems so the plant can look like a solid mat of attractive succulent gray-colored rosettes. Watch for showy, star-shaped, white flowers in late spring
- Strong Root System - Growing in our California farm, every succulent is carefully nurtured by gardener expert. Each succulent is fully rooted in 2 inch starter planter with succulent & cacti soil mix. They are larger, better established and much more resilient than less-established succulents. The plant container and soil are included
- Easy to Care - Like most of soft succulent, Sedum clavatum requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form. In spring and fall, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Shade is required in summer to avoid sun burn. In winter, protection from frost is needed
- Ideal Decor & Gift - As a rare succulent, Sedum clavatum is a great choice as decorative houseplant by your desktop indoor. From kids to adults, from boy to girl, from women to old lady, everyone like it. Choosing Sedum clavatum succulent plant bonsai as a unique sincere gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day to you family, friends, colleagues, etc
- Important Notes - Succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. Once you receive the package, please take it inside the house soon. Succulents' leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time