- Paeonia Coral Charm we sell are bare-roots, not flowers.
- Paeonia Coral Charm is an early flowering herbaceous peony with coral pink flowers that are semi-double and chalice-shaped, changing color as it ages.
- It grows well in neutral soil with full sun exposure and looks beautiful in a large mixed border or vase.
- Paeonia Coral Charm needs to grow in full sun or partial shade with soil that is rich in nutrients and well-drained neutral soil.
- After flowering, the flowers should be cut off to make room for next year’s growth. Every spring, a layer of well-rotted compost or fertilizer can be applied around the plant to keep the soil moist and provide nutrients.