- After Monstera Thai Constellation is shipped, a complete video will be sent to the customer.
- It is normal for turtle back plants to exhibit atavism.
- Monstera Thai Constellation is a variegated cultivar of the Monstera deliciosa plant. It has large, dark green leaves with white and cream spots and holes. It is a tropical plant native to Southern Mexico and Panama.
- It was created from tissue culture in a laboratory in Thailand. It can grow up to six to eight feet indoors or outdoors.
- Monstera Thai Constellation is a relatively easy-to-grow plant but requires special growing conditions. It needs plenty of sunlight but cannot be exposed to direct sunlight. It needs to be kept moist but not overwatered.