- After monstera is shipped, a complete video will be sent to the customer.
- It is normal for monstera to exhibit atavism.
- Monstera deliciosa, also known as turtle back orchid, Penglai banana and telecommunication orchid, is a tropical plant belonging to the Araceae family. It is a climbing plant with strong adaptability and likes warm and humid environments. It is also resistant to shade, sun and drought. It contains many organic acids in its body, which can absorb toxic and harmful gases such as formaldehyde. At night, it can also absorb a large amount of carbon dioxide. Because it can purify the air and benefit human health.
- Repotting and soil: Repot once a year with fertile pond mud or black mountain mud.
- Light and temperature: Avoid direct sunlight, shade in summer, 15-20°C during the day, and above 6°C in winter.
- Watering and fertilization: Water once a day during normal times, twice in the morning and evening in summer, and once every 3-4 days in winter. Fertilize every 15 days from April to September with compound fertilizer containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements.
- Pruning and propagation: Keep 3-4 complete leaves from the top of the main stem and cut them down with a small knife. Cut the branch at a 45-degree angle and then cut it diagonally again. Then cut off the lowest 1-2 petioles on the cut branch, leaving at least one light stem node as the rooting point.