- After Monstera is shipped, a complete video will be sent to the customer.
- It is normal for Monstera to exhibit atavism.
- Our Monstera Albo Borsigiana leaves are green and white, with many white spots on the white part, and our petioles are green without wrinkles.
- The uniqueness of Monstera Albo Borsigiana lies in its beautiful white spots, which are caused by the genetic mutation of its variant Monstera borsigiana. The leaves of this plant have almost white spots, including large blocks, crescents, etc., and the shapes and sizes of these spots are different, making each leaf unique.
- Monstera Albo Borsigiana needs plenty of bright indirect light, at least 6-7 hours of filtered light is recommended, but avoid direct sunlight as the white spots on its leaves are sensitive to sunlight.
- Monstera Albo Borsigiana likes to keep the soil moist, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot. It is recommended to use well-draining soil.
- Monstera Albo Borsigiana needs nutrient-rich, well-draining soil. It is recommended to use soil mixed with materials such as perlite, orchid bark, coconut coir and coconut fiber." I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.