- After Calathea Fusion white is shipped, a complete video will be sent to the customer.
- It is normal for turtle back plants to exhibit atavism.
- The leaf surface looks like a spilled paint palette with white and green colors merging together in different shades.
- Avoid direct sunlight and grow better under indirect radiation or scattered light.
- The suitable temperature for growth should be controlled between 18°C and 30°C, and the safe overwintering temperature is 10°C.
- Spray the leaves in the morning and water the soil surface at noon or in the afternoon. Water the whole plant at night. After entering autumn and winter, the growth of Calathea Fusion White slows down, and the amount of watering should be gradually reduced. You can decide to water once a day or once every 2-3 days according to changes in weather. When the temperature is low, keep the soil dry to avoid cold damage. Avoid water accumulation to prevent root rot.
- The soil requires fertility, looseness and good drainage. Avoid soil compaction and water accumulation.