- After Aphelandra Snow White is shipped, a complete video will be sent to the customer.
- It is normal for turtle back plants to exhibit atavism.
- After being transported by express delivery, the stems of the plants will naturally bend and droop due to several days of no light and a sealed environment. The outer leaves may be slightly dehydrated, and individual leaves may fall off or turn yellow due to normal consumption (leaves that have been consumed should be pruned to promote new growth).
- If the soil in the pot is dry, it should be watered immediately. Rainwater can be used to supplement water. The plant will soon rejuvenate.
- When the green plant arrives home, please remember: do not expose it to direct sunlight, do not fertilize it, do not change the soil or pot. Keep it in its original pot in a cool and ventilated place for 3-5 days before transplanting.