- Our rose varieties have high color value, strong fragrance, diligent flowering, and are easy to grow.
- The rose varieties we sell are bare-root, not flowers.
- Roses like light and should be planted in a sunny location with at least 5 hours of sunlight per day.
- During the growth period of roses, it is important to ensure good water supply and keep the soil moist.
- Master the principle of “thin fertilization and frequent application” and fertilize according to different growth stages.
- You can also propagate roses through sowing, division or cuttings. The most commonly used method is cutting. You can take a healthy branch with 3-4 buds in early spring or late autumn when the rose seedlings are dormant. You can use rooting powder to help the branches root